The Toyota Crown is Coming to Town
The year 2023 is a huge year for Toyota, with everything new coming out. We have the Toyota GR Corolla coming our way, as well as the newly-designed Toyota Sequoia, the all-electric bz4x SUV, and much more! And, to top it off the N Charlotte Toyota Crown is coming to town near you! All of the details are listed below!
Toyota Crown Details
That’s right, the N Charlotte Toyota Crown is coming to the U.S. this fall. Here’s what we know so far about the release of this new ride.
- The N Charlotte Toyota Crown has been an iconic pick for drivers in Japan since 1955 when it was first placed on the market. In Japan, it’s always been a mainstream option there, like the Toyota Avalon is to us in America. But, its main function is as an executive car with luxurious features and a comfy interior.
- The N Charlotte Toyota Crown was available to purchase in the U.S. in 1958, and the first four generations were available here until 1973. This shares the same platform as the Lexus GS.
- At Toyota of N Charlotte, we’re still uncertain if this ride will arrive as a sedan or something else because not much has been released about it yet. However, people are speculating that this ride will be sportier with a coupe-like design or have a crossover style.
- This new style will provide something smaller than an SUV but a little larger than a car to put in their driveway.
- The N Charlotte Toyota Crown will likely replace the Toyota Avalon, which has been speculated to discontinue for some time now.
- Also, the Toyota Crown will probably be built on the TNGA-K platform, have an all-wheel drive, and be available as a hybrid, plug-in hybrid, or an electric drivetrain. So far, the 2.4L 4-cylinder hybrid with 200-210 horsepower is the rumor that has taken off. So, we’re thinking that this ride will likely have its feature on it.
- On the other hand, some other people are thinking that a 2.4L turbocharged inline-four with a six-speed automatic transmission and the electric motor could be behind the curtain. If this speculation is true, then this could mean that this new ride would have a whopping 350+ horsepower. Wowza!
- Also, we think that this ride will be way roomier than the Toyota Avalon and will resemble the Lexus brand and technology to give drivers a one-of-a-kind experience.
- And, the technology in this ride is simply amazing. It’s rumored to be very similar to the Toyota bz4X.
- More details will be fully revealed on July 15 about this ride. Stay tuned!
Stop by Toyota of N Charlotte
If you want to get behind the wheel of the N Charlotte Toyota Crown, then stay posted with us on our social media! We’re open seven days a week and we’re conveniently located just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville at 13429 Statesville Road. You can shop in person or online – call today for more info at (704) 875-9199!