Toyota News From the Chicago Auto Show
It’s February and we’ve got a slew of N Charlotte Toyota news from the Chicago Auto Show. We’ve got the latest and greatest news about the Tacozilla concept camper, an all-new Toyota Tundra trim, and the anticipated 2023 Toyota Sequoia. Below are the highlights!
Brand New Toyota News Highlights
2023 Toyota Sequoia
Now that the Toyota Land Cruiser is hitting retirement, it’s time for the N Charlotte Toyota 2023 Sequoia to make its debut. And, it’s coming to our dealership with a complete redesign, and this is one redesign that didn’t disappoint. Some of the updates according to our Toyota news is that this Toyota SUV will have are the following.
- This SUV is going to have a new twin-turbo V6 hybrid i-Force Max powertrain that has 437 horsepower and 583 lb.-ft. of torque. This might seem oddly similar to the Toyota Tundra that was redesigned last year.
- Also, there’s going to be a body-on-frame chassis with a fully boxed frame for amazing comfort and handling.
- You’ll love the front suspension, new rack-mounted electronic power steering system, and a Charlotte Toyota multi-link rear suspension with the option of load-leveling rear height control air suspension and adaptive variable suspension.
- If you’ve got some stuff to tow, then that won’t be a problem with the capacity to tow 9,000 pounds (22% up from previous generations).
- The new multimedia system with an 8 or 14-inch touchscreen system is awesome!
- There are five grades, which include an SR5, Limited, Platinum, TRD Pro, and Capstone.
Toyota Tundra Capstone Grade
The N Charlotte Toyota Tundra Capstone grade is going to be the symbol of luxury. According to our Toyota news, you’ll have the following features.
- The 22-inch chrome rims are the largest rims that have ever been offered on this Toyota truck.
- There’ll be other chrome accents on the mirror caps, trim accents, and Tundra tailgate inserts.
- The Charlotte Toyota panoramic moonroof and the 14-inch standard heated steering wheel are amazing.
- Also, you’ll have Charlotte Toyota leather interior in a standout black-and-white color combination.
- Also, according to our N Charlotte Toyota news source, the i-Force Max hybrid powertrain with a 10-speed automatic transmission will be available, with a fully boxed high-strength steel frame.
Toyota bZ4X Will Arrive in Spring
In other Toyota news, the brand new bZ4x will be up for grabs this spring. This is the very first series of an all-electric series that Toyota will be releasing. It’s on the e-TNGA BEV-dedicated platform and gets about 250 miles per charge. This is a super sporty whip and will save the environment in one swoop! It’ll be here at Toyota of N Charlotte in spring, so act fast!
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte!
If you want to stay updated with our latest Toyota news, then follow us on our social media channels! Just book an appointment at (704) 875-9199!