Our Charlotte auto service center explains why you should get an oil change!
Do you know why it's important to have your car routinely auto serviced for an oil change? The oil is one of the most crucial elements in a functioning car. It keeps the engine and its moving parts working smoothly. When you first get an oil change the oil is thin and smooth, which allows everything to work properly. Over time it becomes contaminated, which makes the oil thick and sticky. It makes the engine work harder than it needs to. It can lead to poor efficiency and eventually engine failure. That's why you should never avoid getting an oil change at our Charlotte auto service center!
However, there are many other fluids that need to be maintained in your car. Some of them include:
- Coolant - to keep your car from overheating
- Brake fluid - to allow your car to stop smoothly
- Transmission fluid - allows your car to shift effortlessly
- Windshield wiper fluid - keep your windshield clean for better visibility
- Power steering fluid - Avoid having a rough steering wheel
If you need to get an oil change or replenish any other fluids, visit our Charlotte auto service center! We're located at 13429 Statesville Road or call ahead to schedule an appointment at (866) 454-1614.